Friday, April 23, 2010

Tie your shoe!

So as many of you have noticed/mentioned to me, I had to give up BEDA. Because of the move and finding myself without internet for about a week, I realized other things were more important.

But it's a slow Friday afternoon and I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open so here is a random list I've been making in my head of things to mention. Have you noticed yet how much I like making lists? I really really do if you haven't noticed. Weird.

~ Today I was walking down a hallway when one of the patients said to me "Stop right there, young lady" I turned around preparing for the worst when she bent down, and tied my shoe. It was one of the weirdest moments of my life.
~ Despite (or maybe because of) the rainy, cold weather today, my hair is at it's most fantastic, go figure. In other news, I pulled my hair into a miniscule ponytail last night. YAY!
~Yesterday I went with my roommies on a trip to Costco and bought these DELISH El Pollo Loco bowls. Yum diddily, I brought one to work today for lunch!
~There is a jewlery sale going on down in the main part of the hospital and I really want to go buy something from it. Curses, why do I have to be poor!!!!!!!!
~It's REALLY cold in here, I'm gonna go glance at the jewlery and get out of here (sans debit card so I can't buy anything!)

Dag, yo!

No comments: