Saturday, April 3, 2010

BRRRRRRR

So it's mega MEGA cold in the office today. It's been pretty mellow here at work. I've been freaking out a little bit about money considering I had to drop 200 dollars today on a deposit for the Magical House of Wonder and come Monday I will also be dropping first months rent. So I'm gonna have to be a good kid and not spend any money until payday on Wednesday.

Anyway, boring, poorly written first paragraph aside, besides moving to a new place, I'm starting to get really excited about going to Mexico. I was talking to my Dad today about my birthday present from him (he's paying for my surf lessons in Cabo on my actual birthday). So I started thinking about the fun that Rach and I are going to have on this trip and how basically it will be my last vacation until 2012.

Then of course I got thinking about school, which excites and frightens me at the same time. Being an ESFP (still don't know what that is? One of these days I'll talk about Meyers and Brigg, I promise!) I don't really like to think about the future. In fact thinking about my future gives me a little bit of an anexiety attack (REALLY LITTLE, nothing to worry about dear readers). I mean right now, even thinking about moving into this new house is making my skin tingle and my stomach swoop. I mean it's a new palatte for decorating, it's new people, it's new adventures in a new town. It's all the things I LOVE, but since I really don't have a REALLY good idea of all the goings on that might happen (good or bad!) it makes me minimally nauseous.

Anyway...
Quote of the Day:
"The way I see it, if you want rainbows, you gotta put up with the rain" -Dolly Parton

No comments: