So once again, I'm writing a blog down to the wire, but for some reason, I made enough time to write a stupid quiz note on facebook. So I'm gonna just copy and paste here. Lame beyond lame I know, but feel free to fill it out yourself.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is the same as this girl that was on my older brother's soccer team (her girlfriend of a sort)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably last Tuesday, it was a long long day
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Well it's legible, and everyone kept complimenting it on Monday night
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Just my son, Phoenix, a beta
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm pretty freaking sure that I would, I'm an amazing person!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Naw, not one freaking bit. I'm the least sarcastic person you could ever meet
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup, and my appendix and my gallbladder!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? SOMEDAY YES!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That's like chosing between your favorite shoes.....I freaking love cereal but if I must choose....Lucky Charms
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Generally no, there is something very liberating? about just pulling your shoes off at the end of the day
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? cookie dough and birthday cake batter
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth or if they breathe loudly.
15. RED OR PINK? PINK!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I try not to focus on those things but I'm gonna have to say my ability to grow hair at super human speed
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mommy
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? It'd be cool
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? dark blue jeans and no shoes i'm barefoot as much as I can
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Nasonex bee ad on the t.v.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Remember when crayoloa introduced all those new colors and everyone got to name them in 1993? I would be all of those colors Robins Egg Blue, Macaroni and Cheese, Denim, Mauvelous, Granny Smith Apple, Pacific Blue, Purple Mountains Majesty, Razmatazz, Shamrock, Tickle Me Pink (and yes I looked some of them up!)
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Boy Smell, Anything Tropical-y, limes and lemons, and the ocean
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My little sister
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Heck no, Heather is the worst ever! Just kidding, she isn't my smarty-pants wife for nothing!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? On TV? Like none, I hate watching sports on TV, but I love watching pretty much any sport live. But definitely hockey.
27. HAIR COLOR? Redish brownish right now. I'm in need of a dye job
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel-y but sometimes they can be more green or more brown, I'm a believer that they change with my mood
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I want to but I can't afford them right now so I wear glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I love pizza, like soooo soooo much!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Well here's the thing, I used to think that I liked scary movies as long as a dude was with me, but early on in the year I saw a scary movie with a guy and I hated hated HATED it! I really like happy ending movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? X-Files, I want to believe
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Sprummer I like the time right before summer and right after winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from boys and my niece and nephews, hugs from everyone else!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake, cake, pie, okay anything that could be considered a relative of cakes, but since Tedi made me Cakies I freaking fell in love with them.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above question
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The encyclopedia of useless information
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one, eat that quiz
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I watched a rerun of scrubs on my computer, does that count as watching TV?
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Falling rain, the laughter of friends, words of affection, my ipod, the sound of a handsome man breathing in my ear
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BEATLES! Love those boys
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Roatan Bay, Honduras
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making others laugh, giving AWESOME hugs, being compassionate, healing people in my own way
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Long Beach, California
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Whoever does it.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Oh it was a magical night.....I was at the circus and he was cleaning up the elephant poo, he saw me from across the big tent and all time stopped. He pushed aside some floating popcorn and suddenly I ran away, it was love at first sight. (anyone who knows what that is from gets a cookie!)
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half full, always will be
50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Matthew Gray Gubler, Jane Austen, Judy Garland, Jim Halpert, and Mister Rogers