Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2

On goes the BEDA

Last night Laura and I went to the Post Secret Event. It was AMAZING, I got to meet Frank Warren, the creator and see some awesome Post Secrets, heard others spill their secrets, and share one with my best friend Laura. It was a really awesome experience.

After that, we decided to go to Ashley's house and watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist in our jammies because none of us had work/school in the morning. I love spontaneous late night get-togethers. It's one of the things I absolutley LOVE about living on my own. Not that I didn't love living at home, but it's just really nice to be able to get a phone call in the middle of the night asking if I want to go to IHOP in my jammies and be able to say a resounding YES! I just love spending time with the two of them. They really in the short time I've known them become two of my greatest friends.

In other news, I have the Achiever back. I'm hoping this is the last time for a LONG time that I have to get it fixed because frankly, I don't know how much more beneficial it will be to keep fixing it. It drives so much better now, I can only conclude it's because the axle is properly attached this time. But in picking it up, I got to see my Momma, Jeff, and Grandma and Grandpa. Not to mention Laura met all of them, so now we can officially get married. Ha Ha I kid of course!

And now, because I'm lazy I'll just do a bullet point list of things I need to say.
  • I'm really gassy becuase Laura gave me a fiber one bar, and aparently I fart hardcore in my sleep.
  • I have tiny chicken disease running rampant through my head right now.
  • I played a really funny April Fools Joke on my friend Rick that in actuality may have only been funny to me and Laura.
  • Frank Warren signed my book last night and it is another prized possession.
And yeah....that's it. Not the best blog I could write but it's BEDA not BEDAWFIWWBIA
(Blog every day and write funny informative well worded blogs in April)

Thank you and Goodnight (well day it's only one in the afternoon)

No comments: