Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Remember when I said that I would be blogging my thankful things on Sundays? Yeah....I didn't. Two days late is better than never!
Sunday
Early morning movie watching with my roommates, plus snuggling, and first kisses.
Monday
Toy Story 3 and stolen boyfriend sweatshirts.
Tuesday
Cafe Rio Tuesdays, Long goodnight conversations, Acing my Med Term test, and Fire truck wakeup calls
Wednesday
Being honest
Thursday
The promise of a Christmas Present!
Friday
Being told that I will someday be Cat Palmer's protege by Cat herself. I love that woman!
Saturday
Calling dibs on a BEAUTIFUL piece of art before anyone else has even seen the exhibit!
Sunday
Homemade Pot pies and Doctor Who
Monday
Conversations about the future over veggie burritos and shopping trips with my Handsome Boy.
Tuesday
The realization that I'm done studying Neuro for the rest of the semester!

No comments: