Sunday, November 7, 2010

7 days of Thankful

Each Sunday in November (and maybe longer) I'm going to post the 7 things I'm grateful for!

Sunday
Spending time with my great family
Monday
People who donate their bodies to make it so other people can make something of themselves in the Medical Field
Tuesday
Chicken Noodle soup, a comfy bed, and Sudafed
Wednesday
Taking time to be silent and try and see a bigger picture
Thursday
Understanding teachers who listen to what I have to say and plans for the Christmas season, plus an amazing bishop with an amazing house.
Friday
Payday and coworkers who challenge and teach me. Plus black hair dye that makes me look like Snow White.
Saturday
Beating the traffic from the U football game, my cozy USC sweatshirt to keep away the cold

1 comment:

Josephs4Pres said...

Good ideas. I especially like Wednesday's and Friday's (the hair dye part).