Monday, May 25, 2009

24 Things

So I turned 23 Today...YAY!

Anyway I decided to make a list of 24 things I have to do before I'm 24.

1. Lose 50 Pounds
2. Sing With a Band
3. Learn A New Language
4. Skinny Dip
5. Run a Whole Mile without stopping
6. Write and Compose a Song
7. Dye my hair every natural color (black, brown, blonde, red) at least once
8. Learn to play "All Of Me" by John Schmidt
9. Learn all of the music from Dr. Horrible on piano
10. Make a kick-ass Halloween Costume
11. Have a slip-n-slide party
12. Beat The NES Batman game I got for my birthday today
13. Pass Anatomy
14. Re-Visit my ancestral home, Los Angeles
15. Learn to knit a beanie
16. Cut my hair into a pixie cut
17. Grab a couple of people and go for a one day road trip to somewhere I've never been in Utah
18. Visit a REAL haunted house/building
19. Play blackjack in the MGM Grand
20. Kiss someone at midnight on New Years
21. Own at least one bra from Victoria's secret
22. See Blink-182 on September 7th
23. Audition for a production
24. Have and artist draw/paint/photograph me.

No comments: