Monday, November 3, 2008

First Blog!

So welcome to the newest blog penned by yours truly. For those of you just joining us, I'm Brittany. I'm 22 and a Gemini, not that I subscribe to anything that my horoscope tells me. I just use it to start conversations I guess.

Moving on....

So I like to blog, and usually it's just me sort of barfing at my keyboard when I'm feeling too much emotion to keep it all encased within my skin.

So yeah....

Sorry this was such a boring first post, but all my creativity is going into my NaNoWriMo novel....sorry!

Here is my song of the day. I often post lyrics to songs to really convey how I'm feeling that day. Either that or they are songs that remind me of people who are on my mind. Hopefully He will understand. So many things in this song remind me of him. Anyway enjoy, it's a great song and I'm seeing them live on Friday!!!!

No comments: